Helping Hands International is a nondenominational Christian Organization dedicated to sending teams throughout the world to bring help and hope to hurting people. Sharing the love of God through practical help is our primary goal.
The founders of Helping Hands International, Ron and Leslie Ashpole, began leading mission teams to foreign countries in 1986. For 30 years, they have been leading teams to multiple places within the United States and internationally. The Ashpole’s have always had the desire to share the love of God with people through practical hands-on care.
We are committed to helping people who are victims of poverty, war, disease, or natural disaster. We accomplish this goal by sharing the love of God through practical hands on care. For example, we provide food, housing, clothing, medical needs, water and the gospel through volunteer teams around the world. We invite you to join us in bringing help and hope to hurting people – simply Volunteer or Donate to find out about our next Service Projects or where Financial Support is needed.
We have a broad range of contacts throughout the world that allow us to send teams of volunteers to assist those in need, regardless of race, religion or gender. We also partner with other international mission organizations to make our efforts as effective as possible. We invite you to become part of our network by clicking Contact today!
We primarily send teams of volunteers (comprised of individuals, youths, families etc.), led by one or more HHI Team Leaders, to geographic areas like Africa, Asia and North America. HHI Service Teams complete a variety of projects including but not limited to the below. We invite you to strengthen our efforts by joining us on one of our next Service Projects by clicking the Volunteer link!
- Organizing construction teams to provide low-income housing and other building needs
- Repairing and drilling wells to provide clean water
- Distributing food and clothing
- Sending medical teams to provide health and dental care
- Mobilizing response teams to provide disaster relief
- Financially supporting children’s health and education through monthly sponsorship programs
- Meeting spiritual needs by sharing the gospel, praying and counseling locals