Sharing the love of God through practical hands on care. Using whatever means necessary; food, housing, clothing, medical needs, etc., we are committed to helping people who are victims of poverty, war, disease, or natural disaster. Sending teams around the world to bring help and hope to hurting people!
OUR PRIMARY METHODS
- Organize construction teams to provide low-income housing and other building needs
- Drill wells to provide clean water
- Provide food and clothing
- Organize medical teams to provide health and dental care
- Organize response teams to provide disaster relief
- Provide prayer and counsel to meet spiritual needs
Helping Hands International has a broad range of contacts, and a growing network of people throughout the world.
This allows us to be effective on a large scale — sending teams that provide help to those in need regardless or race, religion or gender. Our teams consist of families, youth and individuals.
GET ON BOARD
We coordinate with other International Organizations to make our efforts as effective as possible.
Find out where you’ll be the most effective and help out today!